Tuesday 20 August 2013

Its hard being so cute, and exhausting!

I heard mum say "Oscar you are in charge" this morning as she went off to work.  She also muttered something about how cute I looked all snuggled up in her dressing gown which was still warm and smelt of her, left lying on her bed for me.  Normally Sheba would turn up when the door gets left open and we play on the bed and when mum gets home all the pillows are on the floor.  Sheba always gets the blame for this because when I am by myself the bed stays made.
Tonight I snuggled under the blanket on the couch with Jak, because Tex had my position on the lazy boy with mum.  Being in charge for the whole morning was exhausting, and I think I may have slept through my entire turn at being in charge. Oh well never mind, maybe next time.  Not sure what being in charge means tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment